Subject: Re: cancel the order partially 6280032672
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 02:15:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 10 April, 2021 11:14:31 
Subject: cancel the order partially 6280032672 

Hi Team, 

Order No. 6280032672 

We are unable to cancel the order partially 3 items, as it is getting failed. 

Kindly check and resolve. 

Regards, 
Juhi