Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for Refund
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:06:34 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for Refund To the concerned,

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment over the quality of
services and policies being pursued by Centrepoint to serve the customers.

I purchased the footwear(Order number  6276894570) worth SR 329 using the
gift voucher of the same amount. I received the defected article, hence I
returned it and I received the replacement voucher of SR 329.

After some days, I purchased footwear(Order number  6286919348) worth SR
229. For purchase, I used the same gift voucher, the value of which is SR
329. After that purchase, the value of SR 100 should be remaining as my
purchase is of SR 229.

And once again I received the defective article, I returned it to the
store. I received another voucher of SR 229 as a refund against the
purchase(Order number 6286919348). It really makes my experience with
Centrepoint very bad. Now I finally decided to choose the article that is
worth SR 329 and realize the voucher 100% so that I don't need to visit
Centrepoint again. I selected the footwear that worth SR 329 and approached
the checkout and presented two gift vouchers that worth SR 229(I received
as refund) and another one that initially worth SR 329(but only SR 100
remaining as I have used SR 229 for purchase that I subsequently returned
against which I received the voucher of sr 229).

One of your representatives told me that I cannot redeem my SR
100(remaining in SR 329 voucher). I contacted the customer service where I
was informed that I cannot use the remaining SR 100. Gift vouchers can only
be used once and this is the policy of the Company.

Just spare a minute and kindly tell me that is this a fair treatment of the
customer. Is this policy justifiably serving the customer. I left both my
vouchers at the back office of the store(located at Tahlia Street) with the
person named Fahad. Kindly resolve my issue at the earliest and refund my
full amount SR 329. That was the worst experience with any retail outlet I
had. If my issue is not resolved in a timely manner then I need to report
this issue to the supervising authority including personal messages to the
Board of Directors of the Group to bring their attention to the issue.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6286919348?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2349631