Subject: Ticket Assigned - Very disappointed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:03:25 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Very disappointed To whom it may concern,

I ordered 3 items from Max fashion online on 5th of March, 2021  - Order
number 9639935661. Received the package on 7th and I was dissatisfied with
the fit of 2 of the 3 items orders. So I called and asked for it to be
returned on the 8th of March. A person came and picked it up from my end on
the 10th of March. I waited patiently for the refund to come into my
account and made a call on the 28th of March and I was told the package has
not reached the warehouse (ticket number 2316619) and that I would receive
an email from MAX in 24 hours.

Having waited unsuccessfully for this promised communication, I called
again on the 12th of April and I was told the package is still not in the
warehouse and the customer service representative will personally get back
to me with information in 24 hours. with Max repeatedly giving empty
promises, I decided to try my luck again and called on the 14th of April
and this time when I persisted, I was told the package is now in the
warehouse and I will get money deposited in my bank account within 24hours
and that I will get an email and a call. Today is the 16th of April No call
or email or money deposited.

I hope you understand the level of frustration especially when your return
tagline says - You agree returns should be easy. SO why isn't returning my
money to me easy? Where does your 4-15 day money back policy come into play
here? is it because I am patient and don't create a fuss that you feel I am
a pushover and you can just take your own sweet time or will I never get
the money.

Will I get a response to this mail? I am very disappointed in the service.
Saddened by the fact that I was taken for a ride by a company of repute.

Regards,
Lakshmi

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2409037