Subject: Re: Late Collection #6280032201
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:36:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please Update. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 13 April, 2021 14:26:23 
Subject: Re: Late Collection #6280032201 

Hi Team, 

Please Update. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 11 April, 2021 09:20:15 
Subject: Re: Late Collection #6280032201 

Hi Team, 

Any Update regarding this ? 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 10 April, 2021 15:51:07 
Subject: Re: Late Collection #6280032201 

Hi Team, 

Please Update. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 6 April, 2021 14:20:26 
Subject: Late Collection #6280032201 

Please take a look at ticket #2290542 

Late Collection 

Hi Team, 

Order Date: Mar 4, 2021 
Order ID: 6280032201 
Tracking ID: RP0316210002889 

Assistance Required: Need to update phone number 

Issue Description: Customer share his correct number. Please contact customer on #0535029965 

Please collect the order on priority. 

Regards, 
Juhi