Subject: Re: Product Information Max
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:42:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any update? 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 10 April, 2021 14:43:49 
Subject: Product Information Max 

Please take a look at ticket #2300028 

Hi Team, 

Kindly provide us the dimensions of the jewellery box. 

https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/Home/D%C3%A9cor-and-Gifting/Storage-and-D%C3%A9cor-Boxes/MAX-Decorative-Jewellery-Box/p/162832436#fromFavouritesPage 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards, 
Juhi