Subject: Re: Product information Babyshop
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:15:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any update? 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 10 April, 2021 15:43:35 
Subject: Product information Babyshop 

Please take a look at ticket #2357006 

Hi Team, 

The customer has a giggles stroller and a maxi cosi car seat. She wants to know which type or adaptor works to fit the car seat on stroller? 

We look forward to hear from you soon. 

Regards, 
​Juhi