Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Consumer Protection Solution letter – SOL-21-07625
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 05:17:49 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Consumer Protection Solution letter – SOL-21-07625 Order number and screenshot attached.

Kindly find the attached letter from the consumer rights dubai.

Noor-us-sabah Atif Qureshi
An Educator
United Arab Emirates

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 6:52 PM
Subject: Consumer Protection Solution letter – SOL-21-07625
To: <[email-masked]>

* Dear Valued Customer, *

* عميلنا العزيز، *

Thank you for contacting Dubai Economy.

شكراً لتواصلكم مع إقتصادية دبي.

We have received your query and details through electronic conversation
using the Artificial Intelligence System. Please find the attached
electronic formal letter. Consumers are required to visit the company/
retailer shop to represent the attached solution letter along with the
invoice and other supported documents to resolve your company.

تم استلام استفساركم وملاحظاتكم عبر المحادثة الالكترونية من خلال نظام الذكاء
الاصطناعي. الرجاء ملاحظة انه تم إرفاق الرسالة الالكترونية الرسمية. يتوجب
على المستهلك زيارة مقر الشركة / المحل التجاري (المشكو ضده) وإبراز رسالة
الحل وفاتورة الشراء وغيرها من المستندات لحل الشكوى.

* Our Working Hours *

* ساعات عملنا *

* Contact Center | * Every day from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM

* Head Office * (Business Village) *|* Sunday to Thursday: 07:30 AM to
02:30 PM

* مركز الإتصال | * طول أيام الأسبوع من الساعة 7:30 صباحا حتي 10:00 مساءً

* المبنى الرئيسي (قرية الأعمال) | * الأحد الى الخميس 7:30 صباحا حتى 2:30
مساءً

* NOTE: This is an auto generated reply. please do not respond to this
message. *

* ملاحظة: هذه رسالة تلقائية، يرجى عدم الرد. *

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

في حال رغبتكم للحصول على معلومات إضافية يرجى التواصل معنا.

Best regards,

مع التحيات،

*Consumer Protection Department*

* إدارة حماية **المستهلك*

☎ +971 600 545555

☎ +971 600 545555

7:30 AM to 10:00 PM

7:30 صباحًا – 10:00 مساءً

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

consumerrights.ae

consumerrights.ae

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2382209