Subject: Ticket Assigned - ESMA CERTIFICATION OF COSMETIC AND PERFUME PRODUCTS
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:15:41 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ESMA CERTIFICATION OF COSMETIC AND PERFUME PRODUCTS Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Hoping you are all safe and well.

This is Roselyn from Gulftic Certification LLC, we are notified body by
ESMA (Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology) and SASO (Saudi
Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization).

With our reliable and responsible management and staff,  we are providing
conformity assessment of products that are imported and exported in Gulf
countries.

As for your product mobilization on Gulf market we are here to assist you
on processing and issuing your ECAS, EQM, Halal, ROHS, SQM, SASO PCOC,
SCOC, IECEE and Gmark certificates upon completion of the requirements.

For more inquiry and details please feel free to reach us via our contacts
below or visit our website www.gulftic.com for our complete services.

Our company profile is attached here for your reference. We are looking
forward to partner with you.

To view Gulftic scope in ESMA website please click the link below.

https://www.esma.gov.ae/en-us/Services/Pages/Notified-Bodies.aspx

GulfTIC Certification is now an ESMA-approved service provider for printing
EESL-RFID integrated labels

Thanks and Best Regards;

*Roselyn S. Ramirez*

*Marketing Executive*

*GulfTIC Certification LLC*

*P.O. Box 97156, Dubai, U.A.E.  *

Tel. No: +971 4 272 1285

Mobile No: +971504736562

Email ID: [email-masked]

Website:  www.gulftic.com

Location Map <https://g.page/Gulfticgroup?share>

___________________________________________________________

  UAE – KSA – RUSSIA – EGYPT – INDIA – PHILIPPINES - PAKISTAN

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/gulfticgroup>
<https://www.facebook.com/gulfticgroup/>
<https://www.instagram.com/gulfticgroup/> <https://twitter.com/gulfticgroup>

*GulfTIC is authorized by the governments of **UAE (ESMA)*
<http://www.esma.gov.ae/>* and **Saudi Arabia (SASO)*
<http://www.saso.gov.sa/en/pages/default.aspx>* to provide conformity
assessment services and issue Certificate of Conformity to regulated
products. We are also an official certification body for evaluation of
products and factories applying for **Saudi Quality Mark**.*

*Disclaimer:** This email and any files sent alongside it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete if from
your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any
purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person. Whilst
every effort has been made to ensure that this email is virus free, GulfTIC
do not accept any liability for any harm it may be cause to the recipient’s
system or data by this message. Recipients should carry out viruses and
other such checks as you consider appropriate.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2389342