Subject: Fwd: CP Offers - for Pitching
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: LM CS Team <[email-masked]>, Wael Amir <[email-masked]>, MOHAMMED MURSHED <[email-masked]>, Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>, MBS <[email-masked]>, Abdul Taha <[email-masked]>, Abdulsaboor Jawaid <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Altahir <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 23:18:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please go through the below update received from client end and inform the customer accordingly. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 9:11:15 PM 
Subject: RE: CP Offers - for Pitching 

Hi Team, 

Please note that the below offer has been extended until the 18 th of April. 

Please inform the agents to continue pitching the same until the 18 th . 

Will revert for any further updates. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:24 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]> 
Subject: CP Offers - for Pitching 
Importance: High 

Hi Shakeeb, 

As discussed, here are the details of the CP codes that we can mention to our customers by the end of a chat session. 

KWT - HOLYK5 

BAH - HOLYB5 

UAE KSA - HOLY50 

You want use the below as a guide or if you can formulate something simpler – that would also be fine. 

Please be informed that you can also enjoy discounts by using our promo code (as per territory). This is valid for CP brands except beauty products and watches. 

Let’s do this for follow up and or query calls only. 

	

Offer 	

Territory 	

Period – 31 st March to 3 rd April 	

Period – 4 th to 12 th April (concepts get added to same code) 	

Exception Category 	

Other Details 

50 off on 300 	

KSA 	

Babyshop concept only 	

All concepts – Babyshop, Splash, Shoemart, Lifestyle, Shoexpress, Shoemart International, Sports One 	

cpbeauty 	

Multi Usage per customer 

Non-combinable 

50 off on 300 	

UAE 	

NA 	

All concepts – Babyshop, Splash, Shoemart, Lifestyle, Shoexpress, Shoemart International, Sports One 	

cpbeauty 	

Multi Usage per customer 

Non-combinable 

5 off on 30 	

BAH & KWT 	

Babyshop concept only 	

All concepts – Babyshop, Splash, Shoemart, Lifestyle, Shoexpress, Shoemart International, Sports One 	

cpbeauty 	

Multi Usage per customer 

Non-combinable 

Beauty products and watches are excluded from this offer. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com