Subject: New Activity [#2382638] Delivery
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 07:46:10 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2382638#2382638 

Delivery 

Requester 

Sarah  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi Babyshop Team,

Thank you for your email and prompt response.

Please kindly have the manager call me on my number +971585858786, as this
return policy should not be applicable to my situation as I had received a
wrong item from your end, clearly a mistake from Babyshop.

Kindly see the order history and items placed on order #9644311305.

I had not ordered any sleepsuits but received 3pcs of that. Kindly see
attached image of the correct item that needs to be replaced with.

Look forward to having this resolved soon.

Kind regards,
Sarah Shaikh

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 11:32 AM Babyshop 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2382638/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket