Subject: Ticket Assigned - Indonesia Fashion Industry Online Expo 2021 (INAFashion), 21-30 April 2021, at Virtual SMESCO Convention Hall, Jakarta-Indonesia
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 04:01:21 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Indonesia Fashion Industry Online Expo 2021 (INAFashion), 21-30 April 2021, at Virtual SMESCO Convention Hall, Jakarta-Indonesia Dear Sir or Madam,

Greetings from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Doha.

In this opportunity, the Embassy has the honor to convey an invitation to
participate in the Indonesia Fashion Industry Online Expo 2021 (INAFashion)
to be held on 21-30 April 2021 at Virtual SMESCO Convention Hall,
Jakarta-Indonesia.

INAFashion Online Expo 2021 is fully supported by the Ministry of Trade,
Ministry for Foreign Affairs, and  Ministry of Industry of the Republic of
Indonesia, and will be showcasing as many as of Indonesian products such as
raw materials, supporting, ready to wear, footwear, accessories, etc.

For further information and query about the INAFashion Online Expo 2021,
please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services on +62 812 1010 2660,
email: [email-masked], https://tradefair.inaproduct.com, or plan
your visit by registering yourself by log on to
inaproduct.com/inafashion-visitor-registration/

We look forward to receiving your confirmed participation in this event and
thanking you.
With kind regards,
Economic Affairs Department

THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
Al Salmiya Street, Building No.21, Zone No.66, Street No. 943
P.O. Box 22375, Onaiza - Doha, State of Qatar
T: +974 44657945, 44664981, 44662759, 44657436
F: +974 44657610
E: [email-masked] , [email-masked]
W: www.kbridoha.org

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2356481