Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Share your feedback with us
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 01:34:27 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Share your feedback with us Hi team,

It was worst experience ever ! My son is 6 months old and it’s not suitable
which I ordered  6-12 month size . No exchange  no refund also possible
they say from the baby shop  .. I’m not happy with this type of service.

With thanks ,
Khin than Htay

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi Khin Than, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you think about
the products you've just received.
BABYSHOP
Philips Avent Spout Cup - 200 ml
Color: Green
Quantity: 1
AED 29
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/158651998?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Sleeveless Bodysuit with Round Neck - Pack of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 6-12 mths
Quantity: 1
AED 15
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162929906?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Sleeveless Bodysuit with Round Neck - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 12-18 mths
Quantity: 1
AED 15
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162929895?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Playgro Giraffe Shaped Mini Teether
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1
AED 5
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161054462?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Tommee Tippee 2-Piece Bowls with Spoon
Quantity: 1
AED 29
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162384943?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Bath Rider Toy
Color: Green
Quantity: 1
AED 15
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/154814286?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Bear Themed Beanie Cap with Striped Ear Appliques
Color: Cream
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1
AED 7
Write a review
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161839837?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2342282