Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong product delivered
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 01:57:42 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong product delivered Hello,

I ordered the: Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara (
https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/Beauty/Makeup/Eyes/Mascaras/LIFESTYLE-Essence-Lash-Princess-False-Lash-Effect-Mascara/p/158499549)
from your website.

But I was sent the wrong product. I was sent the WATERPROOF version of the
mascara and I cannot use waterproof mascara as I have sensitive eyes.

I also was not sent a confirmation email for my order, so I cannot give you
a reference number.

The phone number I was contacted on by FODEL is:  0529907316

Validation code 053631
Parcel from LIFESTYLE #LM318309043

Can you please assist me urgently so that I can receive the product that I
ordered and paid for?

Thank you,

Bénédicte Capdevielle

*m *+971 58 580 3041

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2338744