Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for Replacement of Clothes and Undelivered items status
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 02:15:08 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for Replacement of Clothes and Undelivered items status Hello,
Please be informed that my order ref. 4545537111 was received on 29th March
2021 and the following items were not delivered in Doha,Qatar.

1. Donald Duck Kids T-Shirt: Only shorts delivered as shown in attached
photo. As per order T-Shirt and shorts is a combo one.
2. Spider Man Shorts: Only T-Shirt delivered as shown in attached photo. As
per order T-Shirt and shorts is a combo one.
3. Avenger Shorts: Only T-Shirt delivered as shown in attached photo. As
per order T-Shirt and shorts is a combo one.

I had contacted customer care for the subject matter, they had requested me
to forward email.

Kindly confirm when the missing items shall be delivered.

For received Spider Man mens T-Shirt size is Large size and shall i get
replacement with Medium Size.
For received Lecooper Jeans in size 34 and large for me. Can i get a
replacement with 32 Size.

Appreciated your quick response for above queries and abrupt action for
replacement.

Best Regards,
Harun James
Sr.Engineer UBT JV Qatar
Gsm.+97477834927

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2333585