Subject: Re: Not received the refund 6244110515
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:14:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly Update. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March, 2021 12:24:20 
Subject: Re: Not received the refund 6244110515 

Hi Team, 

Any Upadtes? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 1:36:21 PM 
Subject: Not received the refund 6244110515 

Hi Team, 

Order No. 6244110515 

The customer was refunded SAR 171.20 on 02/12/20. 

However, he has not received it as yet. Kindly process the refund or share the RRN. 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards, 
Juhi