Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 22:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Re: WWD damaged item : 6272628084
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 22:10:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly update on this. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:21:18 PM 
Subject: WWD damaged item : 6272628084 

Please take a look at ticket #2114442 

Hi Team, 

PFA 

Order No. 6272628084 
Order Created: Feb 10, 2021 
Customer's Contact No. : +966506219402 

Item Name : Hauck Close and Stop Safety Gate 

The customer has received a WWD damaged item. 

Kindly help in exchanging it or return it asap. 

Regards, 
Juhi