Subject: Ticket Assigned - CASH REUTRN QUERY
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 11:19:47 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CASH REUTRN QUERY Dear Team,

I want to get back my credit balance amount as cash as I am not liking the
products available online.

I paid cash for order # 6270103147, upon an item return the amount was
returned as CREDIT instead of cash.

I was forced to use it for any only purchase and the order number was
6284681680, as I did not like the product 

I returned it, now I do not want to purchase anything and I am requesting
for a cash back for the cash paid.

I have a complaint number for the above query 2291544 raised on
23-MARCH-2021.

Expecting a positive reply.

Regards,

Ishaq.

00966572336565

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2310127