Subject: Re: Order cancellation : 6269281973 and 6268856488 (Refund)
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist us for the order cancellation for the mentioned orders. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 11 March, 2021 16:37:07 
Subject: Order cancellation : 6269281973 and 6268856488 (Refund) 

Hi Team, 

Order Number : 6269281973 and 6268856488 

Order Date: Jan 29, 2021 

The order was fully cancelled but the cancellation had been failed. 

Kindly help us to cancel the items, so that the customer can get the refund. 

Thanks for your help. 

Regards, 
Juhi