Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:19:23 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Contacted i can pay on the store once I got my order

-- 

إخطار بالسرية : هذه الرسالة خاصة فقط بالمرسل إليه المذكور بها ، وتحتوي 
على معلومات قد تكون سرية أو خاصة أو بها مستندات تتعلق بقضايا قانونية تتسم 
بالسرية حسب قوانين دولة الكويت ، إذا كنت قد تلقيت هذه الرسالة عن طريق الخطأ 
ولست أنت الشخص الذي وجهت له ، وإذا لم تكن الموظف أو المسئول عن تسليم هذه 
الرسالة إلى الشخص المذكور بها ، يرجى العلم بأن أي إفشاء أو إفصاح أو كشف  
أواستخدام أو نشر أو توزيع أو نسخ لهذه الرسالة أو محتوياتها ممنوع منعاً 
باتاً ، ويرجى حذف الرسالة على الفور وإخطارنا إن كنت قد تلقيت هذه الرسالة عن 
طريق الخطأ .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Confidentiality Notice:  This E-mail message is intended only for the 
named recipients.  It contains information that may be confidential, 
privileged, attorney work product, or otherwise exempt from disclosure 
under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, are not 
a named recipient, or are not the employee or agent responsible for 
delivering this message to a named recipient, be advised that any review, 
disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this 
message or its contents is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us 
immediately that you have received this message in error, and delete the 
message.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2235136