Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery Problem
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 03:13:51 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery Problem To whom it may concern;

Good day.

I would to follow up my order pants with the order number 6286312781.

I would like also to inform you (to the one who read this) that the problem
is in the delivery team/guy. They always inform me that they on the way to
deliver my order but after I send my location, they not come.

Even when Im in the middle of sleep I need to wake up because it's also in
the middle of the night (around 9-11pm) they inform me that they're on the
way then after onward someone call me that they can't deliver my order.

I also inform to chat support that my available time for receiving is
afternoon. But still someone call me in the night just to deliver the item
suddenly will not come.

I hope you understand this.

Any response would be appreciated. Thank you

Regards.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2295194