Subject: Re: Order cancellation : 6269281973 and 6268856488 (Refund)
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 05:48:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly update. 

Regards, 
Juhi 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 4:37:07 PM 
Subject: Order cancellation : 6269281973 and 6268856488 (Refund) 

Hi Team, 

Order Number : 6269281973 and 6268856488 

Order Date: Jan 29, 2021 

The order was fully cancelled but the cancellation had been failed. 

Kindly help us to cancel the items, so that the customer can get the refund. 

Thanks for your help. 

Regards, 
Juhi