Subject: Fwd: Application for salary increment
From: juhi goel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:57:06 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: juhi goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2021, 6:17 PM
Subject: Application for salary increment
To: <[email-masked]>

10th Feb,2021

Human Resource Manager,

Cherry E-Commerce,

A 72, Sector 2

Noida

Dear Ma'am,

I am writing to request for a salary raise. I have been working as a
Customer Support Executive with your company Cherry E-Commerce, for the
past three months. During this time I have been dedicated to my duties and
performed them to the best of my abilities; exceeding my supervisor’s
expectations. In addition, I have been an excellent team player working
concurrently with my colleagues and supervisors in the best interests of
the company.

As per our discussion at the time of joining, I was being told that my
salary would increase after two or three months based on my performance.

I believe my previous records in improving the company’s income plus my
hard work and commitment justifies a salary hike. Your consideration will
be highly appreciated. I am expecting a hike of 20-25%. In case you would
like to offer better terms or negotiate the proposed amount, I am
available. Thank you in advance.

Your’s faithfully,
Juhi Goel