Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction Of Super Embro Exports
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:41:20 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction Of Super Embro Exports     To,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the
Owner of “SUPER EMBRO EXPORTS” Embroidery manufacturer and exporter, based
in Mumbai. (INDIA).

Our company specializes in high fashion beading “hand-embroidery” works and
we provide an exclusive range of products for our clients at affordable
prices. Our many clients for whom we work are European .

We have lots of sample swatches of hand embroideries like bridal dresses,
evening dresses, bustiers, belts, motifs, necklines, curtains, appliques,
broaches, embroidery laces, embroidery jeans, jackets, foot wears etc.

The purpose of this letter is to give you an idea of our products and our
business strategy where we aim to build a wide networking relationship
between companies. I am enclosing a brief description of what our company’s
activities are and our achievements for your perusal.

All our designs are high quality and are individually hand finished, Please
find attached some images of our samples for your reference.

We look forward to your favorable response on this matter. If you have any
questions, you can contact me at my personal phone number and email
mentioned below.
Thanking You,
Best Regards
ASIF HUSAIN.

*(SEE)SUPER   EMBRO EXPORTSMumbai (India)Contact: - (+91 7715966092/
9987704389)                   (Asif Husain / Amrin Sayed)Email   : -
([email-masked] <[email-masked]>)*

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2256679