Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hi u didn't sant oder complete I just get top where is botam of my night dress can u check my oder please
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 03:32:47 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hi u didn't sant oder complete I just get top where is botam of my night dress can u check my oder please ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021, 2:58 pm
Subject: How did you enjoy shopping with us?
To: Neha George <[email-masked]>

Please let us know.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
We’d love your feedback.
Hi Neha George, your opinion means the world to us and we'd appreciate if
you took a minute to tell us how we're doing.
How likely are you to recommend CentrepointStores.com to your friends?
0
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=0&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=1&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=2&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=3&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
4
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=4&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=5&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=6&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
7
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=7&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
8
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=8&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=9&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
10
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/nps/captureRating?npsRating=10&encdata=lkxMKxclL4K4aiFeIZS1YEvfWMiJM81dj%2B1YN0tQ5Pg%3D&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=net_promoter_score_AE_en>
Not
at all Likely Extremely Likely

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnet_promoter_score_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2204387