Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 02:33:35 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   *-NAME*/ Meshal Ibrahim Alhomidan.

*-EMAIL: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*-PHONE NUMBER: 0531585679*

*-DOB: 27/9/1995*

*-NATIONALITY: Saudi.*

*#Objectives :*

*-To enhance my educational and professional skills in a stable and dynamic
workplace.*

*-To bring my strong sense of dedication , motivation and responsibility to
the company and to utilize my skill qualifications obtained through college
of technology at unaizah.*

*#Education:*

*-College of technology at Unaizah.*

*DIPLOMA degree in ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND EQUIPMENTS .*

*-GPA : 3.43 / 5*

*#EXPERIENCE :*

*-Experience certificate from Saudi electricity company.*

*#Skills :*

*-Creative .*

*-Hardworking.*

*-Good communication skills.*

*-Organized.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2204725