Subject: Ticket Assigned - Maintain 4.9+ Ratings with genuine app reviews from users on Play Store
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 02:37:02 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Maintain 4.9+ Ratings with genuine app reviews from users on Play Store *Hello,*

*

Have you ever had issues with your app ranking on play store before? 
Like all of them fell on the same day?

Or you did receive the 1 Star marks instead of 4/5 Stars ones?

Or the reviews did include one-two words only?

That would never happen with Apps Monetize services. We offer the best 
app installs and review service to make your app on the 1st Page of PLAY 
STORE. We offer 100% real users app reviews with genuine review content 
and provide the real app installs for your App.

We constantly check the reviews of apps and  to improve the app ranking 
regularly.

Check out our service package: Appsmonetize.com 
<https://www.appsmonetize.com/android-reviews.html>

If you have any questions you can contact us or directly purchase the 
package through our website.

Thanks

Logo

Jack Walson| Sales & Marketing Department

a: Apps Monetize| Skype:mohdaamir_1

e:[email-masked]| w:www.appsmonetize.com/ 
<http://www.appsmonetize.com/>

p:07838944198

You can unsubscribe by reply.

*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2205787