Subject: Ticket Assigned - Devon Travel Cot Grey Color
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 03:29:47 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Devon Travel Cot Grey Color “This is really unfortunate that you had received an item with wrong
description in your purchase with us. We understand that you are sceptical
about your future purchases.

Please be assured as we have forwarded this issue to our concerned team and
they are going to make sure you get your products correct for your future
purchases.”

Hi!
This is what you said in your email you sent to me. That you gave me the
wrong item, right? So when you took the wrong item back and I’m expecting
you to give the right item that I have ordered for exchange.
Why did you give me a refund if the item I actually ordered is
still available. Or else that color is not available?? Just tell me that
it’s not available. That the light color grey same in picture in APP is out
of stock. So why you still post it in app?
Just want a clarification for this. Thank you!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2161746