Subject: Ticket Assigned - UNIFORM SUPPLIER
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 08:13:20 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UNIFORM SUPPLIER *AMF INTERNATIONAL FZE L.L.C.*

      *Promotional Product & Uniform Specialist *

We know how to promote your company logo.

Your brand name, your logo, slogan and your web address on any products.

*We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as well established,
reliable and leading manufacturers of workwear, supplier of uniforms,
accessories and Safety Items**. *

·         *   SECURITY UNIFORM*

·         *   POLO SHIRTS & T-SHIRTS*

·         *   SPA & SALOON UNIFORM*

·         *  SUBLIMATION FACE MASK *

·         *  COVERALL & SAFETY SHOES*

·         *  HOTEL & SCHOOL UNIFORM*

·         *  HOSPITAL UNIFORM & GOWN*

*AMF INTERNATIONAL hold large stocks of all kind uniform fabrics, Fire
Retardant Coveralls, Readymade Polo Shirts, Caps with logo Embroidered, Cut
& Print, Sublimation on all Promotional Items and SCREEN-PRINTING.*

*Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. *

*Contact Us: -*

*Kashif Sabir Ali*

*Mob: -                055-886 8612*

*WhatsApp:      055-886 8612 *

*Email: -     [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*Web: -      **www.amfintl.com*
<https://amfintl7-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1_Rrk5k9ZVHd0FeYSzM9GAVWucK84G06UDI-d3VL7QNQ-0&key=YAMMID-49363357&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amfintl.com%2F>

*P.O BOX. 4422, Flamingo Villas, Ajman-UAE*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2147484