Subject: Ticket Assigned - Collaboration with Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Madras || Max Fashion
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 08:11:48 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Collaboration with Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Madras || Max Fashion Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Warm Greetings from Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Madras!

We hope you are keeping well in these uncertain times. This mail regards a
potential collaboration with *Max Fashion* for our upcoming flagship
entrepreneurial festival: E-Summit 2021.

This mailer tends to be an initiator of a mutually beneficial association
with Max Fashion and Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Madras. On this note, I
wish to introduce myself. I am *Manavee Singh, *an Associate Manager at
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Madras

We plan to conduct E-Summit 2021 at a larger scale in a digital manner
from March
5th - March 14th, 2021, comprising Youth Conclave, Innovators’
Conclave, Startup
Conclave Growth Conclave to curate events and reach out to our audiences in
a more systematic and focussed approach. For more details of E-Summit 2021,
please check our Events Brochure
<https://sgnldr.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1XIhPL2BuTD9U6e7F08nck2DQRJlUT3km%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&dID=1612855745215&linkName=Events%20Brochure>
and Official Website
<https://sgnldr.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fesummitiitm.org%2F&dID=1612855745215&linkName=Official%20Website>
.

On this note, E-Cell IIT Madras would like to invite Max Fashion to be a
part of the ever-growing entrepreneurial culture at IIT Madras as the
*Digital* *Gifting Sponsor for E-Summit 2021*.

Deliverables offered from E-Cell, IIT Madras:

   -

    Sponsor Visibility on our Social Media Pages, Official Website, and
   Virtual Platform for E-Summit 2021 through special shout outs and sponsor
   descriptions.
   -

   50+ Instagram Story Mentions from all the delegates receiving the
   subscriptions sponsored by Codechef along with a thank you message for the
   same.
   -

   Logo Integration and Sponsor Visibility in all relevant event,
   promotional posters, delegate handbooks, certificates and after-videos for
   E-Summit 2021
   -

   Gamified Social Media Sponsor Reveal to create a buzz about E-Summit and
   brand Sponsors like Codechef in the Social Media youth community.
   -

   Sponsor Visibility in the 25,000+ Alumni Network of IIT Madras via the
   IIT Madras Alumni Association broadcasting email network that will be
   sending across promotional and invitational emails to the Alumni to
   participate in the entrepreneurial festival E-Summit of IIT Madras

Deliverables expected from Max Fashion

Given a virtual E-Summit situation, *Max Fashion* can provide E-Cell
with special
coupon codes shared with the delegates.

  *Kindly note that the deliverables mentioned are negotiable and can be
modified according to mutually agreeable terms. We can go over a call to
discuss the same at length.*

Some of our esteemed Sponsors on board as of now are WestBridge Capital, Wells
Fargo, Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute-Tamil Nadu, School
of Design Thinking, amongst many more yet to be onboarded. We hope to add
Reliance Trends to the list of esteemed finalized Sponsors for E-Summit as
well.

Hope to hear from you soon to forward a mutually beneficial, long-lasting
relationship in a positive direction.

*Sir/ Ma'am, we request you to kindly take the deal forward or connect me
to the relevant person or department.*

Warm Regards,

Manavee Singh

M:+91 9625733271

Associate Manager-Corporate Relations,

Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Madras.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2159626