Subject: Ticket Assigned - FW: Order #6277011942 (Return Amount paid double)
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:06:22 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FW: Order #6277011942 (Return Amount paid double) Respected Sir,

                Reminder

Regard's

 
<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indomi
e.com.sa%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ciqbal%40obeikan.com.sa%7Ce1617c13a9ba402447ca08d8
1377b1de%7Cdd8772e51b0f468e92ae1a143863bbd7%7C0%7C0%7C637280752104083416&sda
ta=Oa6WSR%2F%2Fg0AcswoOhF92PVSjDVBRrOq3q%2BxOLXASw58%3D&reserved=0> 

	Muhammad Sagheer | Raw Material Planner 
Pinehill Arabia Food Ltd (INDOMIE) | 2nd Industrial city, Street # 109 
Tel: 966-13-8123824 Ext. 563 | Mob: 966-55-7437427- 
 
<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indomi
e.com.sa%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ciqbal%40obeikan.com.sa%7Ce1617c13a9ba402447ca08d8
1377b1de%7Cdd8772e51b0f468e92ae1a143863bbd7%7C0%7C0%7C637280752104088408&sda
ta=8B0yZj2qtdBPC5kqV538TWA92kBaBracwUe39Ds1HOU%3D&reserved=0>
<mailto:[email-masked]>      
 
<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.compan
ysig.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ciqbal%40obeikan.com.sa%7Ce1617c13a9ba402447ca08d8
1377b1de%7Cdd8772e51b0f468e92ae1a143863bbd7%7C0%7C0%7C637280752104093405&sda
ta=u7bOgPyNoS%2F7dyAB3BX6aU1j19MdbstFLYnj4kunjeQ%3D&reserved=0>  

 

From: Sagheer [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Order #6277011942 (Return Amount paid double)

Respected Sir,

            I have made online shopping a while ago with Order # 6277011942
system deduct my amount 2-times as you can see attached file 

*  First I tried to pay system replied failed transaction 

*  2nd time I tried system deduct 2-tims payment 

Please help me to get back my money on same account (NCB) 

 

Best Regard's

Muhammad Sagheer

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2152204