Subject: New Activity [#2155496] Feedback or suggestions
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:43:49 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2155496#2155496 

Feedback or suggestions 

Requester 

Anusha Ashwin  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Dear Team,

I do not have bill with me as i mentioned earlier..I left the bag in the
counter in the trolley which i have used for shopping.

 When i spoke to cctv camera operator he said i took all my shopping bags
out of the shop.
Further i checked my house lift cctv camera as well unfortunately i was
holding only 2 shopping covers instead of 3.

I dint bring the cosmetics n hand bag cover from the shop. If possible plz
check in the CCTV camera that who took the trolley which i left near the
splash counter.

Kindly do the needful

With regards,
Anusha

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021, 12:24 pm Centrepoint, 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2155496/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket