Subject: Ticket Assigned - Replacement of Wheels of Baby Walker
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 03:23:18 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Replacement of Wheels of Baby Walker Dear Support,

I need your support to replace the wheels of below walker that was
purchased from Centrepoint.

Kindly let me know how I can replace the wheels.

Item:
https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/Baby-%26-Moms/Activity-%26-Gear/Infant-Activity/BABYSHOP-Juniors-Horizon-Baby-Walker/p/162032159

Regards,
Liaqat Ali Khan

Disclaimer:

This email (including any attachments) contains legally privileged and/or
confidential information and has been forwarded solely for the use or
knowledge by the intended recipient. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2133934