Subject: Ticket Assigned - ANTURA ACCESSORI SS21 COLLECTION
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ANTURA ACCESSORI SS21 COLLECTION Hi,

I hope you are well.

I would appreciate if you could please help me to connect with the 
Leather & Jewellery Accessories buying office as we would like to 
introduce and discuss a possible opportunity to set up a partnership 
with your amazing company.

We just launched the SS21 Antura collection and I believe that it would 
be great to possibly arrange an initial meeting through the web due to 
the current situation with the Covid-19.

In the past years Antura Accessori's international expansion has surged 
with new stockists in Asia, Europe, USA,  Australia and New Zealand and 
we are benefiting from a major shift in shopping patterns - with many 
premium retailers looking to include more accessible and innovative Made 
in Italy brands which provide quality high designed product at an 
affordable price point.

I would also encourage you to watch our short brand introduction 
featuring our CEO and founder, Erio Coppolino  so you can gain a bit of 
insight into the mission of our brand: COMPANY [1]

A small introduction to our brand and general overview of the strength 
of our product and imagery can be found as well through our Instagram 
link:https://www.instagram.com/anturaccessori/?hl=en [2] and Lookbook 
_Antura [3] in general.

Antura is a modern, directional accessories brand, designed in-house at 
our Italian HQ. The collections have a signature look that reflects the 
strength and femininity of the Antura woman. The directional designs aim 
to challenge the classic  shapes, to create beautiful pieces of artistic 
jewellery that is wearable but fashion led. Our range is versatile as a 
fashion cross-over purchase and a luxurious personal self-indulgence.

The love and passion for the brand is filtered through every item 
produced. Proud of how far the brand has come, the team never looks 
backwards, striving every day to build the brand proﬁle and success by 
producing beautiful innovative pieces of art that is fabulous to look at 
and to wear.

- Please find below the links to the main info for:

  	* ANTURA SS21 COLLECTION [4]

  	* NOOS - Continuity program- 2021 [5]

and we would be extremely happy to share with you the marketing and 
campaign images that can be used to present the product.

I look forward to hearing from you to hopefully progress the 
conversation further.

Have a great day .

Kindest Regards ,

Martina

-- 
Wholesale Support _Antura Accessori
Phone/Whatsapp:+39 347 612 9731
Email: [email-masked]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.anturaccessori.it/en/azienda.html
[2] https://www.instagram.com/anturaccessori/?hl=en
[3] 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/199tJ6RPI2LGhR5Fqp4dxxWrfnvu_UUG2/view?usp=sharing
[4] 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wW8btVsJhlHlafwJNvy4yw2c8vjROaSc/view?usp=sharing
[5] 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NikHF_G5wiJ1JK-4xfRqEAAyApkSApbg/view?usp=sharing
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2125266