Subject: Ticket Assigned - Urgent complaint
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 10:28:25 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Urgent complaint To the support team and management team,

I made an order on 18-jan-21.
I made a return request on 21-jan-21.
I wrote an email on 21-jan-21 explaining that I raised a return request to
ensure all is clear.
Your team responded on 21-Jan-21 (same day) and confirmed all is in order.
I was told it takes 3-5 working days for the item to be collected.
Collection team contacted me last week (within the 3-5 working days
timeframe) and confirmed collection. No date or time given, just that
someone will collect!!!
No one ever came to collect the item till this very day and collection team
never called again.
I called support centre earlier this week, I spoke with an agent (male) he
said they will follow up.
No one contacted me, no one came to collect. No one is making this better
so far.
I sent 2 emails yesterday, no one answered from your team.
I called customer support now and raised a complaint about this overall
experience which is extremely poor and unsatisfactory. The lady agent said
that her system shows that the collection team attempted a few ones to
deliver but it was not successful so that means my address or mobile is
incorrect. This was very disappointing to hear because my address and
mobile on center point App is correct! It is the same from before and
nothing changed. I made orders before and all came through! Also, your
collection team called me on my mobile before which verifies that my phone
is working and I am reachable. When I asked her why my 2 emails where not
responded to yesterday the agent explained that emails are responded to
within 48 hours. Again this doesn’t tally with reality. When I emailed
support on 21-Jan they replied on 21-Jan same day! Agent verified my
address, all is correct so on my end nothing is missing!!!

Anyways, it seems like you blame your customers or place them in the midst
of all these unknown technical glitches instead of putting our concern
first and attending to it.

I have an issue and I need to return an item. This process started on
21-Jan and to this very day it remains unresolved and I am not getting the
support needed. Here is the new Complaint no: 2046907!

I hope you take this matter seriously and collect the item today and refund
me ASAP. This is unacceptable service!

Abla Hafez

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2046997