Subject: Ticket Assigned - Gulf Card No. 157164942111810000059976
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 09:31:33 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Gulf Card No. 157164942111810000059976 Dear Sirs/Madam,

I tried to make purchase on centrepointstores website by using the
above-mentioned gift card last week and even today. However, the system
states card has expired. Please find attached screen shot of the same.

Please note that last week I called 8006927 for help and was told that the
gift card is valid until 31st January, 2021 and that there is an internal
problem with the Centrepoint system. The person on phone advised that he
will inform the IT dept of Centrepoint to fix it and that I will receive an
email confirming this.

As of today I did not receive an email.

Can you please help and resolve this quickly to enable me use the gift card
please?

Regards,
Suneel Mahamuni
Dubai-UAE
Mobile; 0506127847
[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2027272