Subject: Ticket Assigned - Greetings from IIKHWA (E-commerce)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 03:43:11 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Greetings from IIKHWA (E-commerce) Dear Concern,

My self "Sohaib Syed" from IIKHWA LLC

Hope you are doing well

Introduction: Iikhwa is an upcoming E-commerce company in Dubai,
United Arab Emirates. Our aim is to give sustainable service and amazing
product experience to our customers by introducing them new
innovative products with great benefits to lifes.

We have been doing business in the United States under the name "Dinazah
LLC" for the last couple of years. We have proved excellent customer
experience and sustainable models for the company while working with many
brands in apparels, Home & Office furniture, Home Decor. We are on a
continuous growth path of expansion, exploring new markets and joining
great leaders.

Purpose: We are in the process of starting our business in the Middle East
market, So want to join hands with leaders like you to fulfill our products
support in the UAE. While we were going through your website we found
products with good looks & beautiful design of sports and casual apparels.
By this we showed interest in writing the mail.

Proposal: We will be selling your products on E-commerce platforms like
Amazon.ae, Noon.. List goes on. Meanwhile we will be doing your brand
product marketing & taking all necessary steps which leads your brand to
next popularity levels. We appreciate it if you share the information on
what programs are available for retailers and whether you can ship the
product directly to UAE.

If you want to discuss anything please reply to this email or can call me
on the number below.

Regards
Sohaib Syed
IIKHWA (UAE)
Contact: +971-5624387296

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2041364