Subject: Ticket Assigned - CORPORATE PROFILE FROM FLY EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 08:39:27 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CORPORATE PROFILE FROM FLY EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE Attention: Purchasing department,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

Hope you are doing well,

It was a pleasure talking to your team, Further to our telephonic
conversation regarding the courier services and details,

We are the Leading Largest courier company all over the UAE, we can collect
and deliver your shipment within 24 hours anywhere in your
destination(domestic)as well,also kindly find below the shipment price
details, company profile for your kind perusal

*FOR DOCUMENTS PRICE LIST IN A MONTH**:*

·  1  TO 100 (Shipment) -  20.00 AED+Vat(city limit)

·  100 TO 250 ( Shipment  ) - 18.00 AED+Vat(city limit)

·  250 ABOVE - 15.00 AED+Vat(city limit)

*FOR MATERIALS (UPTO 10 KGS) PRICE LIST IN A MONTH (Domestic only)*

·  1  TO 100 (Shipment) - 25.00 AED+Vat(city limit)

·  100 ABOVE  - 20.00 AED +Vat(city limit)

*Note*:  All Shipments include the return service we will provide,

Let me know further assistance,

*Thanks & Regards*

*Jegdeesh R *

*Sales Executive*

*Office : +971 4 2679151*

*Mob   : +971 55 5906958*

*Visit  :      www.flyexuae.com <http://www.flyexuae.com/>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2034829