Subject: Ticket Assigned - Traffic can Generate Visitors. -,,,,,,
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:07:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Traffic can Generate Visitors. -,,,,,, Hi,

Dear Web Owner,

I am Sakshi Singh, Marketing Executive for an Internet marketing company
based in India, New Delhi.

I found your website- www.splashfashions.com email id Via Google.

While studying your website I couldn't help noticing it lacked any
significant ranking in

Google - for most of your keywords. As you already suspect, this means your
site is virtually invisible to potential customers searching for a supplier
in your field.

It's as though you'd made an expensive TV ad and then forgotten to buy any
airtime for people to see it!

My company can solve this problem for you. We are a Google Accredited
Company, with over 5 years' experience in the field of Search Engine
Optimization. We have the expertise to send hundreds, or even thousands, of
customers to your website.

Make your website visible on Search Engines!

Improve your business website ranking!!

If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let
me know.

We can provide you 1st to 10th position in Google rankings at very
affordable prices.

Email us back to get a full proposal.

Best Regards,

Sakshi Singh,

Online Marketing Manager

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2029087