Subject: Ticket Assigned - Dream Way Brochure
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:07:29 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Dream Way Brochure Dear Sir,

Greetings from Dream Way !!!

We are one of the leading suppliers of Coated Media and Processed Papers,
Films, and Inks for the Printing Industry. The name *Dream Way* is
synonymous with providing customized solutions for individual customers at
the most competitive prices. We are proud of our experience, our profound
technological expertise, and tailor-made innovations to take care of your
critical printing requirements. We have sourced our products from the
best-in-the-field manufacturers so you get the best quality to stay ahead
of the competition. Providing the latest technological advances to our
customers as an affordable investment is our constant corporate goal.

We deliver High Quality Machines & Materials at Low Cost; whether it's a
single ad or a large campaign, we'll deliver on time, within budget and
always exceeding your expectations.

Our Talented and Experienced Professionals ensure that our recommendations
are strategically sound, as well as extremely time and cost efficient. From
that point onwards, it is our dedication to client servicing and going that
extra mile that distinguishes us from our competitors.

Have a nice day
*Thanks & Regards*

*VIPINDAS KS*
*Accounts Executive.*
*DREAM  WAY PRINT. EQUIP. & INST.TRADING LLC*
*DUBAI.*
*Mob: 055-8971466 ,Tel : 04-2589935     *
*Fax: 04-2589928 *
*E-mail: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2029045