Subject: Ticket Assigned - Winter Jacket catalog/We are Looking Order
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:33:39 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Winter Jacket catalog/We are Looking Order Dear Sir,

Good Morning. Greeting from Rana Fashion/Dhaka, B*angladesh. Manufacturer *and
Exporter of Readymade Garments/Apparels & Textiles.

*We will appreciate to get your query for Summer/Winter-2021*

*Our Products: *All Kinds of Knitwear, Woven, Sweater (Basic and
Fashionable)

*No Mandatory MOQ*

Payment Mode: LC at sight, 30%-70% TT

Shipment Mode: FOB/CNF/CIF

Inspection: Any recognized third party allowed if needed.

Sampling: 14 days

Waiting for your reply with your current demand to move forward.

Have a nice day.

Linda

-- 
Linda Brown
Executive (Business Development)

*Rana Fashion | Dhaka, Bangladesh*
100% Export Oriented Company for Men's Wear | Women's Wear | Kids Wear |
Work-wear | Fashion Wear | Casual Wear
Office : House No-503, Road No-09. Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Factory: Dhaka-Sylhet Highway, Madhabdi, Narsingdi, Bangladesh
www.ranafashion.com
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2024965