Subject: Ticket Assigned - 100% Real users Android app reviews and app installs
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 02:42:39 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  100% Real users Android app reviews and app installs *Hello,*

*

Have you ever had issues with your app ranking on play store before? 
Like all of them fell on the same day?

Or you did receive the 1 Star marks instead of 4/5 Stars ones?

Or the reviews did include one-two words only?

That would never happen with Apps Monetize services. We offer the best 
app installs and review service to make your app on the 1st Page of PLAY 
STORE. Also we provide the 100% real app reviews.

We offer 100% real users app reviews with genuine review content and 
provide the real app installs for your App.

We constantly check the reviews of apps and  to improve the app ranking 
regularly.

Check out our service package: Appsmonetize.com 
<https://www.appsmonetize.com/>

If you have any questions you can reply or contact us.

We will give refund if we didn't provide you the app reviews and installs.

Thanks

Contact Us:-

Skype: mohdaamir_1

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2013781