Subject: Ticket Assigned - Front Desk Executive / Receptionist / Administrator/ Customer Service
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 06:29:51 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Front Desk Executive / Receptionist / Administrator/ Customer Service Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please accept my application for any of the above positions. I believe that
my hospitality and experience as a cashier at Loja Cidade at the Cidade De
Goa Resort makes me an excellent candidate for any similar positions. While
working in Loja Cidade (Cidade De Goa Resort in Goa) I had the opportunity
to greet and interact with people of all ages on a daily basis.

I also have experience in handling a variety of customer payment systems.
My cashier experience made me comfortable in handling cash, cheques, debit
and credit cards and all types of payments. Additionally, I can assure you
that I will be sincere and honest.

Additionally, as a secretary later on in the same company, I was constantly
interacting with guests as well as older staff and faculty. I found the
work rewarding and was able to interact with confidence and ease.

As an administrator, I gained valuable experience while working with
clients in Sharjah, Dubai as well as in Goa. I feel I have the ability to
interact with people from different backgrounds and that my friendly and
helpful demeanor would put guests at ease and feel welcome at your
establishment.

I am confident that for the above positions I would be an ideal candidate.
I have enclosed my resume in the email I have sent.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiries, thank you for your
time and consideration.

Sincerely yours
Mclaine D’cruz

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1993169