Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: rewebsite ecommerce
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 02:37:58 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: rewebsite ecommerce Dear Support

just wanted to check, have you checked my previous e-mail?

Do let me know if you would like to discuss New Website, ecommerce website
design, Re-design Website.

Thanks & Regards,

____________________________________________________________________________
__

From: Sara Desjardins

Sent: Nov, 12, 2020 11:30am

To:  Support <[email-masked]>

Subject: Re: Share Your Requirements.

Hello Support

Are you looking for a reliable? 

Creative and experience designing & development teams for Websites and
e-Commerce Sites?

We are Web design and Development Company and serving clients all across the
globe.

We have expertise in the following areas:

1. Web Designing: Photoshop, HTML5/CSS3, Themes, Logo, Corporate branding,
Brochures, Banners etc.

2. Web Application Development: Cake PHP, Code Ignitor etc.

3. Ecommerce: Woo Commerce, WordPress etc.

4. CMS: WordPress.

Please let me know your opinion or interest with further communication.

Kind Regards,

Sara Desjardins

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1988857