Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fabric & Home Textile Business
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 02:37:57 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fabric & Home Textile Business Dear Sir / Madam,

Hope you are fine with good health

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as we are trading company and sales
representative of the well reputed textiles groups of PAKISTAN AND INDIA.

Currently we are selling products to Spain, France, Italy, Belgium,
Portugal, England, China, Canada, Lithuania, Tunis, Hungary, Italy, Egypt,
Middle East, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, New Zealand, Australia and
South America.

We can supply you

*-   Yarn* (100% cotton, p cotton, open end, melange, cd/comb, wvg/knit
etc)

*-   **Fabric* (grey, white, dyed & printed)

-   *Home textiles* (all bedding range including bedsets, duvets, curtains,
sofa covers etc)

-   *Hospital products* (patient gowns, doctors gowns & dresses, scrub
suits, sheets, etc)

-   *Embrodiered items* (hometextile embrodiery with Taffeta attachment,
hospital/hotel embroidered logo sheets etc)

We will appreciate if you can inform us your latest demands for pricing and
sampling.

Awaiting for your reply,

Best regards,

Hb Att

HBATT INC

E-Mail   [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Msn:    [email-masked]

Yahoo  [email-masked]

Skype : hbatt.inc

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1988529