Subject: Ticket Assigned - ATTENTION CLOTHING BUYER- NEW BRAND, NEW PRODUCTS
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 02:56:39 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ATTENTION CLOTHING BUYER- NEW BRAND, NEW PRODUCTS MAX FASHION
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are Distributors in New Zealand since 1934. Today we launch our new
brand FRENCH BAY for sale Worldwide. We are seeking now dynamic Sales
Partners to import and sell our range in your Country.

FRENCH BAY is our Registered Trade Mark and represents the best in leisure
apparel. We start with T-shirts and Polos, we will develop soon new
Activewear for both Men and Women - join our journey and share the FRENCH
BAY success.
Full details are in the attachment.

Simply-  orders and payments are placed with us in New Zealand, we then
place these with our Factory in Bangladesh and they ship directly from the
Factory to you. This means you receive the products at low export prices
providing you with a first class product to achieve excellent profits.

PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT

Contact me today at [email-masked] or phone Ian +64 21 2202 999.

Our 87 years in business means you can fully trust my Company to deliver
excellence.

Kind regards

Ian Little
Managing Director

Ian R Little Ltd                             since 1934
1 Homersham Place
Harewood
Christchurch 8053
New Zealand

email  [email-masked]
phone +64 21 2202999

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1975344