Subject: Ticket Assigned - Blynk Instills Trust_ Corporate Solutions from Blynk
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 06:20:16 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Blynk Instills Trust_ Corporate Solutions from Blynk Happy New Year!
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/bannerImgGuid/images/35701609924102284.png]
[http://blynk.it/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

INSTALL BLYNK SOLUTIONS IN YOUR CORPORATE PREMISES TO BUILD TRUST AND A BRAND
NEW IDENTITY 

Scented Sweet Peas & Stocks Jug
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_a003d31f675275717b637bcc4bb09cef/images/51931606818312064.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/covid-19-solutions/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

COVID-19 SOLUTIONS

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/covid-19-solutions/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

New Products
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_a003d31f675275717b637bcc4bb09cef/images/79911606818281781.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/digital-signage/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

DIGITAL SIGNAGE

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/digital-signage/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

Scented Sweet Peas & Stocks Jug
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_a003d31f675275717b637bcc4bb09cef/images/73231609816941812.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/ai-powered-footfall-counter-systems/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

AI POWERED FOOTFALL COUNTER SYSTEMS

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/ai-powered-footfall-counter-systems/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

New Products
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_a003d31f675275717b637bcc4bb09cef/images/44001609816952651.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/blynk-touch-kiosk-solution/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

TOUCH KIOSKS

Authentication&Sanitization

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/blynk-touch-kiosk-solution/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

Website
[http://www.blynk.it/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
About us
[http://www.blynk.it/about/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
Contact
[http://www.blynk.it/contact/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
Careers
[http://www.blynk.it/careers/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

Flowers logo
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_a003d31f675275717b637bcc4bb09cef/images/11701606818726145.png]
[https://viewstripo.email/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

[email-masked]/ [email-masked]
www.blynk.it

© 2021 Sismatik Solutions

Fb
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/facebook-circle-colored.png]
[https://facebook.com/Blynk-Hospitality-Solutions-100718175083690/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
Tw
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/twitter-circle-colored.png]
[https://twitter.com/blynksystems?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
Yt
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/youtube-circle-colored.png]
[https://youtube.com/channel/UCSTJvYN8j1ffABcjqfMdjBQ?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
In
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/linkedin-circle-colored.png]
[https://linkedin.com/company/blynkhospitalitybangalore/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]
Whatsapp
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/messenger-icons/circle-colored/whatsapp-circle-colored.png]
[https://wa.me/918277424238?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=blynk%2520instills%2520trust%2520Kiosk%2520Jan]

Sismatik Solutions [Blynk]
#30, Nandi Sunshine, 4th Cross
Yamalur, Bengaluru, India. Pin: 560037
Mob: 8277424238/ 9901447416

Unsubscribe
[https://app.mailbluster.com/unsubscribe/e0abf8e7147a9de2e238613c52d7ccd05b2a2e27/62ba3d087226e01189156c54be4d08a6df40a1b4e8/48b2f92527da182e0453433be7b5d7ecd775fd8c4ec17d25]

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using
MailBluster
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=19778]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1964255