Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint regarding a shipment
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 05:33:51 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint regarding a shipment This is a complaint regarding a shipment.

Tracking Number –

·         46047755401 (UAE-Dubai) Return to Landmark

·         46047755493 (UAE-Dubai) Return to Landmark

I have two returns to Landmark.

On 2nd January 2021, the courier boy came to pick up the package for
*Landmark*, *where he specifically said it is for Landmark*, and I gave the
two packages to him, which is two different return couriers to Landmark.

Later I checked my message and email as I didn’t get any update on this
shipment. Then I checked your application “Centerpoint” and in that the
status is mentioned “return pending/requested”.

As I had one more return courier to another shop which is in Riyadh STYLI,
because of the wrong conversation made by the courier boy, the shipment
which is supposed to go to Dubai Landmark was sent to Riyadh STYLI.

Then I called the Aramex call center team in the morning to have an update
on this.

I have informed the same to the aramex team via email also.

Since the package is for Landmark and a return courier arranged by your
side kindly do the needful and help me to sort this out.

Thank You.

Regards

Kripa Krishna R

0552141030

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1950591