Subject: Ticket Assigned - Suqian Chenguang mica material Co.LTD
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 11:03:31 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Suqian Chenguang mica material Co.LTD Dear Sir/Madam

Glad to learn that you are on the market of Pearl Pigment.

Suqian Chenguang mica material Co.LTD

Suqian Chenguang mica material Co.LTD, start researching, developing and
producing Pearl pigment and Mica material. To provide variety pearl pigment
and Mica material solutions. Material has one technical team with
professional drew invent and produce engineers.

Every month pigment and Material can produce about 1000 sets of cosmetics,
Ink coating, Car Industry, Electronic material. Our products not only sell
in domestic markets but also export to Europe, USA, Southeast Asia, Middle
East, Africa etc.

If you are interested, please contact with me.

Thanks & Best Regards

Rejia parveen

Product in-charge

Oceanpax Bangladesh

Email :- [email-masked]

Email :- [email-masked]

Visit our website:-http://www.sqcgym.com

Address :- House : 1/A, Road – 14/A, Sector – 04, Uttara Dhaka 1230,
Bangladesh

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1933050