Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: Home Decor Offer From Rams International
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 11:03:31 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: Home Decor Offer From Rams International 
Dear Sir, 

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as Manufacturer & Exporter of metal
wall Décor, Vases & Other 

HOME DÉCOR Products.

Here, we are enclosing our manufactured Aluminum Decorative products &
Factory Profile for your kind perusal,

Kindly review and drop a line for us if anything is in your interest.

Looking forward to have your valuable response.

 

Thanks & Best regards,

BILAL

Mob: +91 9568-3132-88

 <http://www.ramsintl.com> www.ramsintl.com 

 

Contacts: - 

Phone: +91 0591-2970306,

Mob: +91 95 6831 3288 

Address: - 

Rams International

Aisha Masjid, Johar Garden,

Near Sambhal Rd,

Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244001 ( INDIA)

Web:   <http://www.ramsintl.com> www.ramsintl.com

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1933099