Subject: Ticket Assigned - Amount deduction from bank / order not confirmed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 04:10:29 +0000

Hi Juhi Goel,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Amount deduction from bank / order not confirmed Dear support team,

I am wrinting this email in regards with the order i placed on 19.12.2020,
saturday on your website as a guest.

After placing an order i did not recieve any order confirmation or
reference number for the order, but the amount 11.890KD was already
deducted  from my bank account.

Same time i have called the customer service representative, he told me to
check and wait for an hour to receive the  confirmation EMAIL or SMS.

After waiting for an hour also i did not receive any confirmation. So i
called again the customer service representative and the answer was same,
he told me wait for one more hour as the order placed was fresh and told me
to call back as they did not see any order in there system.

Third time i called and they told me to wait untill 24hours and call us
back?

Today after 24hrs i called again for my order status and Mr Mohammed your
customer support representative told me to write a mail and attach the
screenshots of my bank for the amount deducted and also the picture of the
message it shows of the technical problems.

There fore please find the attached pictures for your reference and help to
refund my money asap or confirm my order.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

Ammar
50746462
Kuwait

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1898769